The so-called autoclave is an industrial equipment that conducts chemical reactions under high pressure. Some are equipped with stirring or heat transfer devices. Also called autoclave. Autoclaves are generally used in reaction processes such as reductive hydrogenolysis. In the presence of high pressure, flammable (spontaneous) items and oxygen, safety accidents are prone to occur. What are the precautions for using an autoclave?
1. The kettle body and the kettle cover are made of stainless steel. The kettle body is connected with the flange through threads. The kettle cover is an integral flat cover, and the two are fastened and connected by main bolts and nuts that are evenly distributed in the circumferential direction.
2. The main sealing port of the autoclave adopts the double-line seal of type A, and the other sealing points adopt the sealing form of the line contact between the arc surface and the plane, and the arc surface and the arc surface. Good sealing effect.
3. A barrel-shaped silicon carbide furnace core is installed on the outside of the kettle. The electric furnace wire is passed through the furnace core, and its end is pierced from the lower part of the furnace shell side.
4. The lid of the high-pressure autoclave is equipped with pressure gauges, bursting membrane safety devices, gas and liquid phase valves, temperature sensors, etc., which are convenient to know the reaction conditions in the autoclave at any time, adjust the medium ratio in the autoclave, and ensure safe operation.
5. The coupling is mainly composed of a pair of inner and outer magnetic rings with strong magnetic force, and there is a pressure-bearing spacer in the middle. The agitator is driven by a servo motor through a coupling. The purpose of controlling the stirring speed can be achieved by controlling the speed of the servo motor.
6. The upper part of the spacer is equipped with a tachometer coil. When the integrated stirrer and the inner magnetic ring rotate, the tachometer coil generates an induced electromotive force, which corresponds to the stirring speed. The potential is transmitted to the tachometer to display the stirring speed. Rotating speed.
7. A cooling water jacket is installed between the magnetic coupling and the kettle cover. When the operating temperature is high, cooling water should be passed through, and the magnetic steel temperature is too high to demagnetize.
1. When operating the autoclave for the first time, at least one person who has mastered the autoclave operator must be present; try to ask the manufacturer's professional autoclave debugging personnel to conduct on-site debugging.
2. Personnel operating the autoclave must wear cotton gloves and shoes without iron nails.
3. During the operation of the autoclave, do not carry mobile phones, lighters, MP3 and other items that are easy to cause explosion and spontaneous combustion, especially into the hydrogenation work area.
4. In the vicinity of the autoclave hydrogenolysis experiment, the operator should handle the tools and parts with care, and no rigid impact should occur to generate sparks.
5. When the autoclave is depressurized, the tail gas of the high-pressure reaction should be led to the fume hood or outdoors by using a hose as far as possible.
Hot Scientific Instrument Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.