With the development of modern medical technology and the improvement of medical technology, many special preparations and new drugs need to be stored in cold storage or low temperature. In this background, the ultra low freezer came into being. The ultra low freezer is an essential item in each ward, which is mainly used to place all kinds of drugs. The ultra low freezer needs regular cleaning and inspection, so how should we carry out cleaning management?
1. There is no special person to manage the ultra low freezer, and there is no regular cleaning, inspection and maintenance of the ultra low freezer, resulting in dirt and frost accumulation inside the ultra low freezer.
2. Ultra low freezers generally have temperature control function, but just because of this function of ultra low freezers, many hospital departments are not equipped with special thermometers, and the temperature detection record sheet of ultra low freezers is not established, so there is no latter shift handover record.
3. A variety of drugs are placed in the ultra low freezer, but they are not classified, and the signs are not very clear, resulting in a long time for each collection.
4. When the temperature of the ultra low freezer exceeds 2-8 ℃, the nurse on duty did not find and deal with it in time, resulting in the quality of drugs stored in the ultra low freezer can not be guaranteed.
1. The main function of ultra low freezer is to preserve drugs, reagents and vaccines at low temperature. It is not allowed to deposit personal belongings or other non-drugs;
2. Thermometer or electronic thermometer of ultra low freezer shall be placed inside the ultra low freezer. The temperature in the ultra low freezer shall be controlled at 2-10 ℃. If there are special requirements for drugs, they can be operated according to the instructions. The drugs placed in the ultra low freezer shall avoid contact with the inner wall of the ultra low freezer;
3. Drugs placed inside the ultra low freezer shall be distinguished and clearly marked. If drugs are put back to the ultra low freezer after use, their use date, time, usage, etc. shall be indicated, and corresponding registration form shall be provided for information registration;
4. The ultra low freezer should be maintained and managed by special personnel. The ultra low freezer should be cleaned every day, wiped every week and disinfected. The ultra low freezer should be defrosted every month and recorded. Here, it should be reminded that the frosting thickness of the ultra low freezer should not exceed 1cm;
5. In addition to special management personnel, head nurses also need to regularly or irregularly check the ultra low freezer to ensure the normal operation of the ultra low freezer and the quality of drugs placed in the ultra low freezer.
Hot Scientific Instrument Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.