1. Some plastic materials cannot be autoclaved, please confirm before operation. The lid of the container should be loosened during sterilization to prevent the pressure in the bottle from increasing. If the lid of the plastic centrifuge tube is too tight after sterilization, the vacuum will cause the centrifuge tube to deform when the air is quenched.
2. High temperature and high pressure sterilization of certain components of the solution will cause precipitation, discoloration and decomposition of the substance. Please confirm the correct sterilization method of the solution before sterilization.
3. The sterilized solution cannot be overfilled in the reagent bottle to avoid spraying midway.
4. Be sure to personally check whether the water in the autoclave digital is enough before use.
5. Align the pressure cooker cover with the pot body before fastening the screws.
6. Don't walk away to do other things while waiting for the hot steam to exhaust the cold air. You must wait until the steam is exhausted to open the exhaust valve before leaving.
7. It is recommended to set a timer according to the time required for sterilization to remind the operator in time.
8. After the autoclave digital is sterilized and the pressure drops to zero, the exhaust valve can be opened to deflate. Do not rush to exhaust, and artificially reduce the pressure, otherwise it will cause the sterilized PBS and other liquids to re-boil or even spray out.
9. Be sure to wear gloves when taking out the sterilized items to prevent burns.
10. It should always pay attention to protect the gasket of the lid of the autoclave steam sterilizer, and pay attention to whether there is any foreign matter adhesion. If there is foreign matter, it must be removed in time, otherwise it will cause steam leakage.
Hot Scientific Instrument Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.