The low-speed centrifuge is directly driven by a motor, and a special shock absorber is used to reduce vibration, and the rotor is made of high-strength material and precision casting, which is convenient for loading and unloading. Ii is intelligently and precisely controlled, with full digital displayment of the speed and time. One rotor is suitable for multiple tube racks to meet the needs of different users.
(1) The door lock protection system adopts mechanical and electronic double door locks, which requiers the centrifuge can be started only after the door lock is closed, and the cover can be opened only after the motor stops.
(2) The improvement of anti-unbalance ability of the centrifuge machine itself can not only strengthen the sturdiness of the centrifuge, but also makes the operation more convenient, for the rotor does not require strict balance during the operation of the rotor, and even visual balance is sufficient. Generally, small centrifuges place the entire motor on a shock-resistant elastic support, such as a rubber pad, etc., and high-speed centrifuges often use kneading shafts to resist vibration. The entire motor is hung on a rubber support, and the entire shaft is placed in a shock-proof buffer container, which overcomes the shortcomings of flexible shafts that are easy to break and deformation, and make it more durable, more resistant to imbalance, faster starting and braking.
(3) Rotor identification system can automatically identify rotors, limit the high speed of the rotor, and prevent the misoperation of users effectively. The basic principle of rotor recognition is to set a code for each rotor, or to inlay a certain number of small magnets at the bottom of each rotor, using Hall sensor or photoelectric refraction ring sensor, achiving the more complicated ultrasound and radio frequency turn-head recognition, with this technology, the rotor can be identified without turning, even if whether the rotor cover is closed can also be sensed.
(4) The chamber and cover of the centrifuge machine are made of strong armored steel to prevent the rotor from flying away. The unbalance detection of the rotor is very important. The unbalance of the rotor will cause the motor shaft to swing and affect the service life of the centrifuge. In severe cases, the motor shaft will be broken or even the head of it will blow up.
(1) After the low-speed centrifuge is powered on, the control panel will display normal, and its cooling fan works well. When the start button is pressed, the intermediate relay works, but the centrifuge machine does not work. According to the analysis of the failure, the power supply part and the control part should be normal, so the fault should be in the line from the control board to the motor, carbon brushes and the motor. Turn on the centrifuge machine and use a multimeter to measure the conduction between the control board and the carbon brushes. Then find the carbon brush does not conduct when it reaches the motor rotor, and carefully observe the poor contact between the carbon brush and the motor rotor. Remove the carbon brush, and you can find it is caused by the usage of too long or too short time, in this condition, just change a new carbon brush. This kind of failure is a common of the centrifuge, so replace the carbon brushes regularly to avoid this trouble.
(2) After the low-speed centrifuge machine is powered on, the control panel will display normal, and its cooling fan works well. When the start button is pressed, the intermediate relay works, but the centrifuge machine does not work. According to the analysis of the failure, the power supply part should be normal, and the trouble should be in the line from the control board and the motor, carbon brushes and the motor. Use a multimeter to measure the continuity of the circuit from the control board to the carbon brush, and then measure the circuit of the carbon brush to the motor rotor, then check the motor coil well.
(3) After turning on the machine, use a multimeter and find there is non-voltage output of the wire from the control board to the motor, so it can be judged that the fault should be on the control board. If the intermediate relay does not work, and the fault should be on the control circuit that controls the intermediate relay. In other cases, after troubleshooting one by one, it is found that the C9013 transistor on the control board has broken down, then replace it and the trouble will be eliminated.
Hot Product Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.