A centrifuge is a laboratory device that is used for the separation of fluid, gas, or liquid, based on density separation is achieved by spinning a vessel containing material at high speed: the centrifugal force pushes heavier materials to the outside of the vessel This apparatus is found in most laboratories from academic to clinical to research and used to purify cells, subcellular organelles, viruses, proteins, and nucleic acids. There are multiple types of centrifuge, which can be classified by the intended use or by rotor design. From the large floor variety to the micro-centrifuge, there are many varieties available for the researcher.
As a reputable centrifuge manufacturer, Zonkia has various centrifuge machines for sale, all at affordable prices. Widely used in scientific research, medical health, laboratory testing, and industrial areas, the centrifuge of Zonkia is popular among customers. When using, you should pay attention to the following points:
1. The centrifugal tube with a cover should be used when it comes to volatile and corrosive liquid, so as to avoid liquid leakage and chamber erosion of the blood centrifuge machine.
2. During the process of centrifuging, check from time to time, so as to ensure that the instrument of the mini centrifuge works well.
3. Once an abnormal phenomenon is found in the clinical centrifuge, cut off the power immediately and ask relevant technicians for maintenance.
4. The rotating head of the portable hand/manual centrifuge machine should be carefully cleaned and dried after each use, as the rotating head is of great importance.
5. When centrifugation is conducted below room temperature, remember to place the rotating head of the basket centrifuge machine in the fridge before use.
The following tips are suitable for almost all centrifuges such as thermo refrigerated microcentrifuge, PRP centrifuge machine, blood centrifuge machine, etc.
1. The centrifuge is cleaned with water and gentle detergent, instead of alkaline solutions.
2. When not in use, lift the cover and keep the chamber dry to avoid wear and tear.
3. For toxic, radioactive, or contaminated samples, special safety measures should be taken.
4. If the centrifuge tube shows color change, deformation or leakage, stop using it.
5. Ensure that the centrifuge is kept away from other electronic equipment.
The rotors should not be exposed to high-intensity UV radiation.
What is the Principle of Centrifuge ?
The centrifuge works using the sedimentation principle, where the centrifugal acceleration causes denser substances and particles to move outward in the radial direction.
How is a Centrifuge Balanced ?
To balance a centrifuge, put samples in the centrifuge so they are directly across from each other. If you only have one tube to centrifuge, you should balance it with a blank " tube ( a tube filled with water ). If you have three tubes, you should put them in 1-7-13 so on and so forth.
How Does Centrifuge Separate Mixtures ?
Centrifugation separates the components of heterogeneous mixtures. These include liquids in liquids, solids in liquids, and solid sand liquids in gases. Centrifugation uses centrifugal force to move dense components to the outside of the container. This causes the solid to settle more rapidly and completely
How is Centrifuge Used in Industry ?
Industrial centrifuges are used for separating solids from liquids, liquid-liquid separation, and liquid-liquid-solid separation Filtering centrifuges use centrifugal force to pass a liquid through a filtration media, such as a screen or cloth while solids are captured by the filtering media.
What is a Centrifuge Used For?
A centrifuge is a laboratory device that is used for the separation of fluids, gas or liquid, based on density Separation is achieved by spinning a vessel containing material at high speed; the centrifugal force pushes heavier materials to the outside of the vessel.
The centrifuge has a wide range of applications in the medical industry. It is mainly used in blood separation, DNA research/immunohematology laboratories, laboratories, research rooms, etc.
Centrifuge in Medical Application
In recent years, the market for medical centrifuges has been continuously growing, and the future development potential is quite strong, making it a pretty good medical device industry.
Centrifuge in Laboratory Application
The medical temperature control instrument is suitable for brain cooling protection, chemotherapy for tumor patients to reduce hair loss; local cooling after chemotherapy to prevent phlebitis.
Centrifuge in Clinic Application
The new type of solar composite superconducting heating and cooling air conditioner uses solar energy and renewable biomass fuel as the main energy when heating, which is a truly green heating method.
Eco-friendly Solution of Zonkia Products
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.