With the continuous development and improvement of the industrial level, all walks of life are paying attention to production efficiency and improving the quality of products. The glass industry is no different. The heavy manual operation can no longer achieve the increasingly efficient production level, so the high pressure autoclave has also entered into the glass industry, and its role is particularly prominent.
Generally speaking, the role of the high pressure autoclave in glass production is that when the laminated glass is produced, high pressure is used to press the air in the PVB film in the middle of the glass. Nowadays, production pays attention to automation, and programs are gradually adopted for control. The high pressure autoclaves can not only ensure the stability of production and reduce product errors between mass production. The high pressure autoclaves can also improve product quality, reduce product costs, and increase revenue.
(1) The body and cover of high pressure autoclave are made of 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel. The high pressure autoclave body is connected with flanges through threads, and the cover of high pressure autoclave is a standard flat plate cover. The two are fastened and connected by main bolts and nuts that are evenly distributed in the circumferential direction.
(2) The main sealing port of the high pressure autoclave adopts A-type double-line sealing, and the other sealing points adopt the sealing form of the arc surface and the plane, the arc surface and the arc surface in line contact, relying on the high precision and smoothness of the contact surface to achieve good sealing effect.
(3) The high pressure autoclave body is equipped with a barrel-shaped silicon carbide furnace core. The electric furnace wire is threaded in the furnace core, and its end is threaded out from the lower part of the furnace shell side, and is connected with the controller through the wiring studs and rubber sleeve cables.
(4) The cover of the high pressure autoclave is equipped with a pressure gauge, a rupture disk safety device, a vapor-liquid phase valve, a temperature sensor, etc., so that it is easy to know the reaction situation in the high pressure autoclave at any time, adjust the ratio of the medium in the high pressure autoclave, and ensure safe operation.
(5) The coupling is mainly composed of a pair of inner and outer magnetic rings with strong magnetic force, and a pressure-bearing spacer bush in the middle. The stirrer is driven by a servo motor through a coupling. Controlling the speed of the servo motor can achieve the purpose of controlling the stirring speed.
(6) The upper part of the spacer bush is equipped with a speed measuring coil. When the integrated stirrer and the inner magnetic ring rotate, the speed measuring coil generates an induced electromotive force, which corresponds to the stirring speed and is transferred to the tachometer to display the speed of stirring.
(7) A cooling water jacket is installed between the magnetic coupling and the cover. Cooling water should be passed through when the operating temperature is high, so as to ensure the magnetic steel will not demagnetize because its temperature is too high.
(8) The bearing adopts 1Cr18Ni9Ti stainless steel bearing or high-strength electrochemical graphite, which is resistant to wear and has a long maintenance period.
Hot Scientific Instrument Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.