1. Power on the instrument and turn on the power switch of the instrument;
2. Open the centrifuge lid and install the rotor of refrigerated centrifuge machine correctly;
3. Instrument operating parameter settings: rotor model, speed, operating time, temperature, acceleration/deceleration mode, saving the compiled program and calling the compiled program;
4. After the setting is completed, it should balance the sample with a balance and place it symmetrically in the sample hole of the centrifuge rotor, close the rotor cover tightly, and cover the centrifuge cover.
5. When the temperature reaches the set value, press the Start button to start centrifugation;
6. After centrifugation, use the foot pedal to open the outer cover of the refrigerated centrifuge machine, then unscrew the top cover of the rotor, take out the samples one by one, and finally take out the rotor, wipe the rotor clean with a dry towel and put it back in the cabinet for next use;
7. After the centrifuge has been thermally equilibrated at room temperature for 30 minutes (the outer cover is opened), wipe all the water drops in the centrifuge with a dry towel;
8. Close the outer cover of the centrifuge, turn off the power switch of the instrument, and pull out the power plug.
1. The operator must be trained before use, and keep a record of the operation.
2. The sample must be weighed and placed in the rotor symmetrically.
3. Before using the refrigerated centrifuge, be sure to check the corrosion resistance of the test tube and the maximum centrifugal force.
Hot Scientific Instrument Recommendation
Nine Maintenance Methods for Refrigerated Centrifuges to Help You Extend the Life of the Instrument
Several Methods of the Centrifugation of High Speed Centrifuge
The Difference between High Speed Centrifuge and Low Speed Centrifuge
Welcome your presence! You can send us an email to know more about our medical laboratory equipments. We will get in touch with you within 24 hours.